Optimus Nova Plus Multifuel Expedition Stove (New Powerline Control Valve)
The Optimus Nova+ is exactly what the name suggest a stove with the performance of the original award winning Optimus Nova plus a little more. The Optimus Nova+ features our field proven quick priming patented burner with built in magnetic cleaning needle. It has been upgraded with the new Powerline control valve that uses the fuel hose as an extension to the valve. Flame control is now done by simply twisting the green control at the end of the hose.
- Multi fuel expedition stove with Optimus Powerline TM for safe and precise flame control.
- Integrated MAGIC TM cleaning needle for quick and easy cleaning of the jet even during cooking.
- Durable aluminum pump and quick action connections for more safety and convenience.
- Self purging FLIPSTOP pump clears the burner of fuel and depressurizes the fuel bottle.
- Patented quick priming burner requires less preheating and saves fuel.
- Burns all types of fuel using same burner jet.
- Wind shield for increased performance.
- Thanks to the collapsible turbine shaped pot support and a folding flame contr ol the pack size is minimal.
- Despite the small format Optimus Nova+ offers stability for large sized pots.
- Average boil time for 1 L of water: 3.5 min/1 l water depending on climate altitude etc..
- Average burn time: up to 2.5 h at maximum output (using 450 ml fuel).
- Dimensions (cm): 12.5×8.6×6.7.
- Dimensions (in): 4.9×3.4×2.6.
- Fuel type: Optimus Arctic Fuel white gas kerosene diesel and jet fuel.
- Kit includes: Burner pump wind shield tool stuff bag wear parts and lubricant (fuel bottle not included).
- Output (BTU): 9725.
- Output (W): 2850.
- Technology: Fuel.
- Weight (grams): 430.
Average boil time for 1 L of water: 3.5 min/1 l water, depending on climate, altitude etc.
Average burn time: up to 2.5 h at maximum output (using 450 ml fuel)
Dimensions (cm): 12.5 x 8.6 x 6.7
Fuel type: Optimus Arctic Fuel, white gas, kerosene, diesel and jet fuel
Kit includes: Burner, pump, wind shield, tool, stuff bag, wear parts and lubricant (fuel bottle not included)
Output (BTU): 9725
Output (W): 2850
Weight (grams): 425