The Hilleberg Nammatj 2 GT is an versatile 2-person tunnel tent for year round use where low weight is of equal importance to strength, reliability, and roominess.
The Nammatj GT is an exceptional choice for all season use and extended camping trips in extreme conditions, yet it’s also light enough for long trips in more moderate climes.
Arguably Hilleberg’s most versatile tents. Made with Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and employing 10 mm poles, they are very strong and stable, but because of their single entrance and vestibule, are impressively light in weight too.
- Hilleberg’s strongest outer tent fabric – Kerlon 1800
- Single entrance and vestibule
- Excellent for limited-space sites such as narrow ridge lines or ledges
- Geared more for mobile adventures, where you pitch your tent every day, but can be used quite effectively for base camp-oriented trips, as well
- Weight: 3.70 kg / 8 lbs 2.51 oz
- Net Weight: 3.00 kg / 6 lbs 9.82 oz
- Persons: 2
- Vestibules: 1
- Inner tent Entrances: 1
- Tent Type: Tunnel
- Poles: 3
- Extended Vestibule: Yes
- Seasons: 4
- Material Kerlon: 1800
- Height inner: 95 cm
- Area inner: 2.8 m
- Area vestibule: 2.4 m
- Linked inner/outer tents: Yes