With an extended porch and entrance featuring a door on either side, the Hilleberg Nallo 3 GT tent offers greater access, comfort, storage and pitching options. An innovative rear vent and venting configuration to the front of the outer allows maximum air to flow through the tent.
The extended porch of the GT model provides a good deal of space for storage and preparing meals/sheltering from the weather.
This three-person model weighs exceptionally little without compromising on quality. Flysheet and inner pitch-as-one.
Given the incredible light weight of this Hilleberg tent, it could still be considered for two people to carry if you want the extra space and headroom.
- Tunnel tent design
- Ideal for mobile adventures, where you move your tent every day
- Exceptional weight to space ratio
- Perfect for long distance endeavours where light weight is a greater priority than absolute strength
- Easily robust enough to handle adverse situations well.
- Sleeps in comfort 3
- Total weight (kg) 3.1
- Packed size (cm) 58 x 20cm
- Pitching style Simultaneous
- No. of poles 3
- Pole diameter (mm) 9
- Pole material DAC Featherlite NSL Aluminium Alloy
- Outer material Silicone Kerlon 1200 3000mm HH
- Inner material 30D RS Nylon 37g/m
- Groundsheet 70D Nylon 90g/m PU 5000mm HH
- Fire retardant No
- Max. headroom (cm) 105
- Est. pitching time 6 minutes (1 person)
- Pitch size Small