The Hilleberg Kaitum 2 is a remarkable 2 door, 2 vestibule tent that offers the maximum usable space and remarkable strength in an incredibly lightweight package.
With a minimum* weight of 2.5kg, the Kaitum offers an excellent space to weight ratio, and it has two generous porches that can be rolled completely back to extend your view or increase the venting.
The inner tent is 1 metre high and 220cm long to easily accommodate the tallest of people, and its steep side walls offer the best use of internal space.
The Kaitum is capable of handling all but the worst of winter weather, making it a great year round tent. Its tunnel design and the use of Kerlon 1200 outer fabric, as with all Hilleberg tents, delivers superior strength and longevity.
It can be pitched as one or outer first, there are 2 large no-see-um mesh doors with zip over panels, and two large adjustable vents that can be adjusted from either inside or outside the tent to regulate airflow.
- Colour: Green
- Outstanding comfort and flexibility in design
- Ideal for mobile adventures that involve moving camp frequently
- Equally well-suited for long and short adventures
* Minimum weights refer to the outer tent, inner tent, and poles only.
- Sleeps in comfort 2
- Total weight (kg) 3
- Packed size (cm) 58 x 20
- Pitching style Simultaneous
- No. of poles 3
- Pole diameter (mm) 9
- Pole material DAC Featherlite NSL Aluminium Alloy
- Outer material Silicone Kerlon 1200 3000mm HH
- Inner material 30D RS Nylon 37g/m
- Groundsheet 70D Nylon 90g/m PU 5000mm HH
- Fire retardant No
- Max. headroom (cm) 100
- Est. pitching time 6 minutes (1 person)
- Pitch size Small